ah....that did not post right....the preview does not match the post! That makes me a teeny bit frustrated! I need some help so if anyone one could help me that would be great!! Also does anyone know how to get rid of mold and if mold or mildew can cause sinus problems?
2 comments:
I normally just center all my pictures and label them that way since I'm still learning about the whole blog layout thing. Mostly I'm commenting on your mold/mildew problem... YES they can cause sinus and allergy issues. I am deathly allergic to all mold and mildew so we have to be super careful anywhere we live or stay. If you have it growing on your wall then you can bleach it to make it go away temporarily, to get it gone permanently you actually have to scrape it off of whatever it's growing on. I would think your maintenance guy could do it for you. Good luck--hopefully you won't develop allergy and asthma issues like me because of it.
glad to see you two doing so well :) mind if i add you to my blog list??? :)
Post a Comment